Thursday, March 4, 2010

ಆಹಾಹಾ.... ಏನ್ ಸೊಬಗು...!

From around 3 to 4 years, “Yakshagana” is coming to limelight slowly. Mainly in the metros.

It’s really a good news for ‘karnataka folk dance’. Recently state government made separate cultural body for Yakshagana.

Recently I have been to one play where Ganapati Bhat Kannimane performed really well. He is a well know artist in recent past. I have taken a video of his dance in my handy cam. Have a look.

Reason for most of the youngsters from western Karnataka likes ‘Yakshagana’ because its their culture and its really rejoicing when you fed with the city life.

I am planning for a 1 hour Documentary on ‘Yakshagana’ for NG channel. I don’t know when I can do that.

Anyways have look…. I would like write about this art .

I will come up with the article soon..

V!naY

No comments:

Post a Comment