Monday, August 2, 2010

A feeling never ends


A feeling never ends

I feel like dancing in the rain after couple of beer…
It makes me to forget all my sins and tear.

I feel like crying everyday evening, when I make my way back to home after work through a park where I see lots of couple on the bench….
Same time I feel lucky when I hear my friend’s stories…..
I had chance to make one but I never had that skill…. (Sun sign Taurus)

Made a friend in the social network just like that…
And got in touch with chatting in the office…

Chatting went on for 4 days and I got her number too…
Chatting stopped and my mobile flooded with SMS..

Two more days and there was some kind of closeness between us made mind to ask her some more..  “Shall I date u “was my last text on the chatting box.

It was Friday evening and I was little excited about my weekend plans with my friends… i waited till 7 in the office for the reply. No answer even she was online… then I decided to say sorry. Written about 10 messages to say sorry, even downloads some sorry saying quotes from net. Some more sms from mobile…. No answer.

Went on to party and slept.. got up next morning and realize that what I made was wrong, one more  sms  and waiting. Decided to write last sms

 “I never said sorry so much to anybody, u r d 1st n’
 and last I believe, hope u will forgive.
 I didn’t mean that way. Good bye”.

When I came back from bathroom I saw the sms alert and felt really joyful and scary same time. It was written.. “I don’t like this , behave yourself. Don’t act like child.”

My mind was blank and I knew I screwed up the chances … after 10 minutes replied saying sorry again and would like to be you friend. Now she sends one sms in a week.
Slowly I am getting busy in the office as usual and sometimes think about her face that I never seen and lost chance to see in future.,

I am a bad guy in her eye and I feel that I wish I would have been a bad guy…
Still a feel of quilt makes shame on me……

A feeling never ends

I feel like dancing in the rain after couple of beer…
It makes me to forget all my sins and tear.


Loneliness never made me weak, .. Untill I meet next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment