Tuesday, August 23, 2011

TurbulEncE....


18th august 2011                  

After a hectic travel schedule from past 2 weeks I was back at the office on Thursday morning. Because of long weekend my inbox had more than 25 important mails. I could see the office landscape from my place. It was a cloudy day with drizzling. Oh….. who wants to work in this condition. Checking my mail, updating my facebook status and having hot coffee took some time. I looked at the time it was 11.30am. one mail had my ticket to Trivandrum but there was no return ticket. my boss said we have meeting  tomorrow  you can come back day after may be . Headache, thought of leave everything and go to Himalaya, then sent a sms to my wife.”Darling pl pack my dress leaving at 3pm”.
I was completely drenched when I reached home around 1.30pm.shaving, bath and lunch…. Left home. Felt sick while travelling to airport by A/C. car. “We are with Anna” movement made us to reach airport little early than anticipated. I was feeling sleepy, there was not much crowd at the check in. I sat at the Gate no 6 waiting for the announcement. Sharp 18.10 we took off to Trivandrum.
After  took off ….
Air hostess came to me and said you are today’s lucky traveler and you can join me to the cockpit. I was surprised and follow her blindly, slowly cockpit door opens and “ wow….” Amazing view. I could full of meters and switches and a panoramic view through glass. Captain explained about the flight and other things.
Around 7pm, I suddenly woke up. Looked at my right side through a rectangular window…. A never ending sky with floating milk white clouds, sun was setting somewhere at the end of sky. Dream was over. Same time flight captain made an announce saying that we will be landing in Trivandrum in about 20 minutes. I could see the plane passing through the clouds with turbulence and suddenly I saw whole city “wow…..”  It was really sparkling. Even though I travel a lot nowadays, how I felt at that movement I can’t explain. IT 4732 start taking the turn,
After landing I walked to the exit. “Thank you sir, I hope you enjoyed the cockpit experience.”  Said the air hostess with at least one inch make up and artistic smile. I felt sick and wanted to ask her more details. but people behind made me to step down the plane.
 In the crowded place I saw my name plate and found my driver who took me to the hotel. On the way to hotel I replied to all sms sent by my wife. “Feeling really sick darling, good night” was my last sms for the day.

Sometimes what we think and see may not exist. Sometimes non-existing may be experienced….

V!naY…!

(Note: it’s a pure imagination English may not be good)  

No comments:

Post a Comment